Orchard’s Teacher Tools Empower Teachers
Orchard’s Teacher Tools enable teachers to create their own assessments, standards-based assignments, create their own worksheets, puzzles, flashcards, etc., and easily determine students’ reading and math levels, and preferred learning styles.
Assessment and Assignment Builder
Use Orchard’s built-in database of Common Core and state standards, to create your own assessments and assignments.
- Search by skill or standard, grade, subject, etc.
- Create assessments with prescriptions
- Create instructional assignments
Creates 15 different types of puzzles, tests, and worksheets… it’s easy. Enter your sentences and highlight the vocabulary words; the program will do the rest. Includes Alphabetizing, Keyword, Scrambled Sentences, Contractions, Scrambled Words, Crossword Puzzle, Secret Code, Fill in the Blank, Synonym/Antonym, Mix and Match, New Words, Multiple Choice, Word Search, and Recognizing Sounds Worksheets, Puzzles, and Tests.
- Prints Answer Keys, Includes Integrated Spell Checker, and Import Graphics and Text Files
Create flashcards, using images, numbers, and/or words, to use as study aids (for vocabulary words, integer equations, fraction equations, square roots, or custom equations)
Learning Styles Inventory
- Identify a student’s preferred cognitive style (auditory language, visual language, auditory numerical, visual numerical, or tactile concrete)
- Identify a student’s preferred social style (individual learning or group learning)
- Identify a student’s preferred expressive style (oral expressiveness or written expressiveness)
Math Assessment Test
Quickly determine the approximate mathematical abilities of a student with unknown math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
Reading Placement Test
Quickly determine the approximate abilities of a student with unknown reading comprehension skills (including knowledge of word meanings and usage as well as passage comprehension