ELL appropriate programs feature voiced instruction, recording capabilities, highlighted phrases, cloze, and fill-in-the-blank. Activities are varied and sequenced to progress from recognition to recall. Reading, early writing, and spelling activities are coordinated and integrated throughout.
• Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing
• Explicit Instruction in Phonological Awareness
• Improves Fluency and Automatic Word Recognition
• Increases Reading Rate and Accuracy
Orchard Gold provides over 150 programs, with differentiated instruction in mathematics, reading, writing, language arts, and science for grades Pre-K-9.
• Assessment for Your State
• Targeted Instruction
• Data Management
Orchard Now is an easy, out-of-the-box solution for classroom teachers.
Orchard Now provides a customized learning environment with activities, practice, assessment, and fun reward games, for schools to address the needs of all students. Assign your students an assessment, and they are off and running, practicing and mastering their state standards.
• Teacher Friendly – Ready to use right out of the box
• Pretest, Assign, Posttest, and Report
• Success = Fun Reward Games
Orchard Math’s award-winning software includes over 3,000 activities, 1,500 skills, and 1,800 hours of instruction for grades Pre-K – 9.
• Conceptual Understanding and Manipulatives
• Multiple Representations to Communicate Mathematical Ideas
• Meaningful Problem-Solving Investigations
• Built-in Online Tutor
Reading and Language Arts
Orchard’s Reading and Language Art’s award-winning software includes over 8,500 activities, 2,800 skills, and 4,000 hours of instruction for grades Pre-K – 9.
• Phonemes, Phonics, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Fluency
• Reading: Foundational Skills, Literature, Informational Text
• Writing, Speaking & Listening, and Grammar
• Interdisciplinary Connections, Vocabulary Development
Introduce students to the exciting world of science. Students learn new facts and ideas, explore concepts through activities and experiments, and test their knowledge with vocabulary and content quizzes.
• Over 500 Activities and 300+ Skills
• Incorporates Focus, Exploration, Reflection, and Application
• Scientific Inquiry and Discussion
• Demonstration and Simulation Experiences
Learning Management System
Individualize instruction, create personalized learning paths, and track progress with detailed, state-specific reports. Orchard's data management solution provides differentiated instruction and improved learning.
• Instructional Scaffolding to Make Connections to Concepts, Procedures, and Understanding
• Report at School, Class, Student, and Demographic Levels
• Create Your Own Assessments and Assignments
Assessment for Your State
Curriculum-specific tests, aligned to state and national standards, identify strengths and weaknesses of each student’s abilities, and tracks progress and gains in achievement
Geometric Sequences & Theories, Powers, Roots, & Absolute Values of Numbers
Validity of Conclusions Drawn from Statistical Data, Real Numbers
Infinite, Converging, & Diverging Series, Matrices, Factoring, & Exponents
7th Grade Math
Algebraic Operations, Area & Volume, Circles, Scale
Measurement Systems & Estimation, Constant & Linear Relationships
Coordinate Planes & Ordered Pairs, Prime Factorization
8th Grade Language Arts
Plagiarism, Writing Portfolio, Punctuation, Multiple Meaning Words
Analyzing & Making Judgments, Plot Setting Characters & Mood
Connecting Text to Personal Experience, Synonyms & Antonyms
8th Grade Math
Constant, Linear, & Nonlinear Relationships, Right Triangles
Fractions, Decimals, Percent Conversions & Problem Solving
Mean Median Mode, Monomial & Polynomial Expressions
8th Grade Science
Categories of Rocks and Their Formation, Kinetic Energy and Temperature
Changes in a System Influence Other Systems, Transparent, Translucent, and Opaque Dominant and Recessive Traits, Renewable and Non Renewable Resources
Orchard Now is an online tool designed to prepare students for state tests in grades 1-9. Math and language arts questions are based on state testing standards so students get realistic practice for real testing success.